Hey guys! This is an update showcasing inventory and bag functionality for the Unity client. The UI is still highly work-in-progress, but you can now:
- Drop items from your inventory
- Pick up items from a bag
- Swap items in/out of a vault chest
- Double click items in your inventory to equip them
- Double click items in a bag to loot them
It may not seem like much, but with this update, almost every part of the game is playable. Earlier today, I went through a Necrop run on the live server. “Twitch” died (rip 5/8 lol), but it otherwise went well. Don’t get too excited, though: we still have a lot of work to do!
While we’ve got you, here are some other improvements we made:
- Optimizations relating to chat
- Optimizations relating to inventory UI
- Changed movement interpolation to be less “icy”
As always, thanks for following our progress. Things are looking good!